Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Doorless Vent Side Mirrors

Old 05-12-2014, 09:52 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Doorless Vent Side Mirrors

Just wondering if anyone has tried these doorless vent mirrors.. Feedback?

JK Easy Doorless Vent Side Mirrors Jeep Wrangler Offroad Rock 4x4 Trail Free | eBay
Old 05-12-2014, 09:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can buy them for $2.50 at an auto parts store. They're the same convex mirror that you can stick on your regular mirror to improve blind spot visibility. I tried it, wouldn't recommend it as a permanent solution but for 3$ it's ok while you're waiting for your real mirrors in the mail.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

they are just a standers bubble mirror that you can get at any auto parts store heck you can probable get them at Walmart and for much less.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:57 AM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

That mirror doesn't look any different than the stick on mirrors sold at most parts stores. They're ok to me. Works in a pinch so you're legal.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:06 AM
JK Super Freak

As others said, same mirror. Its a bit small though so I'd pick up one local and one that actually fills up the entire circle.

The problem with it is that they are really convex meaning everything is very far away, it takes a little getting used to as things are very small but could be right in line with your rear bumper.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:12 AM
JK Freak

Thanks boys..

Heard of others using Harley long stems.

Just curious to know what others are using, if any. I see there is a pile of aftermarket alternatives and some pretty creative ones some guys have made up.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
Thanks boys..

Just curious to know what others are using, if any. I see there is a pile of aftermarket alternatives and some pretty creative ones some guys have made up.
I use Harley's. works great. No vibration. A bit hard to see the passenger side but that's not the one I need anyway.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
Thanks boys..

I use the rugged ridge doorless mirrors. Last season I put a small convex mirror (similar to your ebay link) in the corner of them to see better. The RR's are flat so you don't see much width wise without the convex portion. I leave the brackets for the mirrors on year round.
Old 05-12-2014, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I use 2 1/2 inch trailer mirrors on my a/c vents. Walmart for $4.99. Work pretty good. Sent using smoke signals they look just like the pick of eBay mirrors.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I did that with the autozone mirrors works well, and if I get pulled over I can flip the vent lol

Quick Reply: Doorless Vent Side Mirrors