Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Doing research to pick a winch...how high a weight limit?

Old 09-07-2013, 11:38 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cluelessJK
Yep, I called when I ordered the combo pack when it was on sale. Then I told the guy that I was active duty Military and a forum member so he gave me a smoking deal with $500 shipped to my doorstep with everything including the recover gear. winch and recovery stuff showed up 2 days later perfect and one tough ass box! I would deal with them again in a heartbeat!
That's a great deal, the recovery stuff really adds up

Just a tree hugger strap and a snatch box can run up to $40 each!

Matthew
Old 09-07-2013, 11:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cluelessJK
Yep, I called when I ordered the combo pack when it was on sale. Then I told the guy that I was active duty Military and a forum member so he gave me a smoking deal with $500 shipped to my doorstep with everything including the recover gear. winch and recovery stuff showed up 2 days later perfect and one tough ass box! I would deal with them again in a heartbeat!
Originally Posted by Ryan0260
X2. 9000 to 9500 is plenty for most JK's.
For $100 more I went for the 10k with 100 ft of Spydura line and it has planetary gears

Quick Reply: Doing research to pick a winch...how high a weight limit?