Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

does the diablosport predator turner turn off the electronic swaybar light?

Old 10-30-2011, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default does the diablosport predator turner turn off the electronic swaybar light?

i think my electronic swaybar took a poop on me today. it wouldnt reengage at all. i had to drive home an hour with no front swaybar. i was NOT happy.

i found the wonderful evolution offroad swaybar disconnect for the rubicon here and will be ordering soon.

i know the aev procal will fix the light for the sway bar as well as adjust the speedo for different sized tires, but will the predator tuner?

im looking at having to buy one or the other, and if the predator tuner will fix these two issues for me then ill just get that one so i can get a nice out of the box tune as well.

Quick Reply: does the diablosport predator turner turn off the electronic swaybar light?