Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Does anyone have an easy way to align front foglights on a new warn bumper?

Old 05-21-2007, 09:39 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone have an easy way to align front foglights on a new warn bumper?

Hello,
I have installed a warn bumper and winch. The bumper utilizes the factory fog lights. I was curious if anyone has an easy method for aligning the fog lights on the warn bumper.
Thanks!!
Old 05-21-2007, 10:29 AM
JK Junkie

Doesn't the foglights have an adjustment screw on them similar to headlights? Seems like I remember seeing that before I sold my factory bumper and fogs off.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:49 PM
JK Newbie

If your lights have adjustments, then it is a pretty easy procedure. I've aligned headlights by shining them on my garage door at dusk. Adjusted them until they hit where I wanted them.

Rgs
Old 05-22-2007, 03:57 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
Doesn't the foglights have an adjustment screw on them similar to headlights? Seems like I remember seeing that before I sold my factory bumper and fogs off.
They are on a bracket. There is only a slot on the bottom of the bumper to move them up and down or left or right.
Hey way of life, you installed the warn bumper, how did you adjust the fog lights?

Quick Reply: Does anyone have an easy way to align front foglights on a new warn bumper?