Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Does anynone have before/after Alignment numbers?

Old 02-28-2007, 01:07 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 100dollarman
a "peep" is anyone that was too impatient to wait for the more complete kits!!!!

Rubimon, 100dollarman,......... Who else is gonna fess up?

Jeepin' is FUN!
I thought they were the little marshmellow chicks you get from the Easter Bunny. Learn something new everyday.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 100dollarman

Well maybe I should not have said "no one" since yours drives well. I think you are the exception. This is from personal experience (my JK) and also what other peeps have told me about their JK.

Before I lifted my Jeep I didnt think 3" was going to change how it drove much...but it did! It was terribly squirrely! I have added adj arms for caster, adj frt trac bar.. These have helped very very much.

I am now going to ask the question----- Is anyone that has installed the 3" econo Full traction lift only- happy with the way it drives?

What I meant was no one would be happy with that econo kit if their JK drove as badly as mine did.

I hope this clears my stance on it somewhat! And I really would like to hear if anyone is happy with the econo (without adding extra parts like arms, bars, etc.)
Maybe your 3" lift is really 4" or more (like most TJ lifts). That definately is a problem but 3" should not through it off that much. If the toe is set then your track should be fine. Also, who installed your lift?
Old 02-28-2007, 02:48 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took mine in after the lift, everything was dead on except for the steering wheel, it was off center just a hair.

I have the ulitmate kit, I just adjusted the control arms to stock, and adjusted them out until the pinion angle looked good...

I have had a bit of a clunk when i let out the clutch, its only on occasion. I still need to go back over everything and retighten all the bolts, i think something came loose
Old 02-28-2007, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

HMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Does ANYONE have numbers? I want to get this thread back on track here :toung:

husky~
Old 02-28-2007, 02:59 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by huskynox
HMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Does ANYONE have numbers? I want to get this thread back on track here :toung:

husky~
I do have the numbers, I'll get them posted

Quick Reply: Does anynone have before/after Alignment numbers?