Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Do I Need Spacers?

Old 12-22-2011, 04:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Do I Need Spacers?

So I just purchased 35x12.5 17 Feirce Attitude M/T and the Mickey Thompson Black Classic lock 17x9 with a 4.5" backspacing. Some of the other mods I have are 2.5" Skyjacker lift and the bushwacker flat fenders. So my main question is will I need wheel spacers or do I have enough room? And if I do need them who would you recomend?
Attachment 253000Attachment 253001
Old 12-22-2011, 04:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You have enough back spacing, but you will need to trim or remove the black plastic air dam thats under the front bumper. It only takes a few minutes to trim the wings off of the dam. I have the same tires. So far I have about 8000 miles on them and I'm very happy. they work great all around. Enjoy
Old 12-22-2011, 04:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jrod250
You have enough back spacing, but you will need to trim or remove the black plastic air dam thats under the front bumper. It only takes a few minutes to trim the wings off of the dam. I have the same tires. So far I have about 8000 miles on them and I'm very happy. they work great all around. Enjoy
I just removed it yesterday, Thanks for the reply

Quick Reply: Do I Need Spacers?