Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Do I "need" rear upper control arms for 2.5"

Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiskeymike

Is there a way to measure if everything is in the right spots? Such as with lower CA, is there a caster you should be trying to achieve and when you can't get it, then get the lca? Or the driveshafts? Is there a way to measure them being centered so you know you need a track bar?

I have the TF 2.5 spring lift with Rancho 9000, and it rides fantastic. But being a newb, it would be nice to see if everything is in spec and could/could not be improved by lca or track bar.
The trackbar centers your axle from side to side. Measure how far your left tire sticks out and do the same on your right side. If its too far off get an adjustable trackbar
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get an alignment,a. nd be honest with yourself if you've got intentions to go higher or not

Quick Reply: Do I "need" rear upper control arms for 2.5"