Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Discount Codes?

Old 07-30-2018, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Discount Codes?

Quick question, I did a search and I didn't find anything (maybe I'm having an off day). But does anyone other than Northridge have a blanket promo code for board members to use? I'm about to buy bumpers and some new lighting for the JKU and of course saving a little money would always be nice. I'll probably end up going Northridge since they have always taken care of me, but I'd like to weigh my options since some of our other vendors have the items in stock lol.

Thanks guys and gals,
Pike
Old 07-30-2018, 11:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

North ridge has a discount code!? I have been buying from them since 2008.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ldstruckn

Maybe it's not public knowledge. But they handed over the code pretty quick in a PM I made to them asking about it.
Old 07-31-2018, 06:49 AM
JK Freak

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Yeah, it's: JKFORUM
Old 07-31-2018, 07:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

I don't know about discount codes, but any time I need anything I call Marcus at River City Offroad. Always takes care of me, good prices, and best customer service you can get.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Wanted to add another thumbs up for Marcus at River City Offroad. Just by chance, came across his company when looking for a part in stock and ready to ship. Was super pleased with prices and how fast he shipped. Called him again a few days later needing something else and got a great price and was on its way that evening. Marcus now high on my list of places to look first in the future.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Schlieko
Wanted to add another thumbs up for Marcus at River City Offroad. Just by chance, came across his company when looking for a part in stock and ready to ship. Was super pleased with prices and how fast he shipped. Called him again a few days later needing something else and got a great price and was on its way that evening. Marcus now high on my list of places to look first in the future.

Marcus is great people and have spent some time with him last year. David and the crew at Nrothridge4X4 are also great group. I have wheeled with them in Moab. Not only do they have a great staff they can cook really well. Cannot go wrong with either.

R/
Will
Old 07-31-2018, 11:50 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Don't forget that many vendors offer Military/Veteran discounts, if that applies to you. Saved me a bit extra on a MetalCloak purchase. And want to say that I used both forum and military discounts at northridge, but that was almost 10 years ago so I could be misremembering.
The following users liked this post:
ldstruckn (07-31-2018)
Old 07-31-2018, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys got me all excited so I went to northridge to order my 4.56 gears and install kits. Turns out the jkforum code does not actually change anything...at least not on the axle and gear kits. Now I am very bummed. My 3.21 gears are pissing me off to no end lately.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:33 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,932 Likes on 1,691 Posts

you guys got me all excited so I went to northridge to order my 4.56 gears and install kits. Turns out the jkforum code does not actually change anything...at least not on the axle and gear kits. Now I am very bummed. My 3.21 gears are pissing me off to no end lately.
All their discount codes take off what they can based on manufacturer at the time. Most of the time it's 10%, sometimes it's 5% for certain manufacturers, and sometimes it's nothing. SHARKTANK or JKFORUM typically work year-round, but again, sometimes it's nothing because of the manufacturer. Those guys are great though.....margins are so skinny on parts, you have to make the difference in customer service, and they do. They are so quick to respond on the insta-chat too on the website. I thought you were joking about not knowing they had a code....LOL.

I have a buddy with a shop, that can get things for me at wholesale cost. He's all the way across town.....a lot of the time it's just easier to order from NR and pay a few bucks more to not have to drive across town to retrieve my part.

Marcus at River City (as mentioned above) is great too. I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone say anything bad about him. I've not bought from him, but only cuz I'm sourcing the absolute cheapest price, and if I buy in Texas, I have to pay the sales tax.

The Q will discount as well, but it's cumbersome. I'll keep my comments to myself on that store........but, if you must, either call them to order, or place your online order and then call them with the order number and tell them you're a forum member. The few things I've ordered from them in the past.....it wasn't worth the hassle to save $1 or whatnot.

Quick Reply: Discount Codes?