Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Diff Covers!!!!

Old 08-08-2009, 12:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was a 4-Wheel parts in March and the manager said that's why they are so cheap in price now. They are just selling off their remaining stock. So fear of no warranty coverage after the sale spoiled that purchase.

I decided on Riddlers because of the complete smooth surface face (no places to get hung up on) and the recessed bolt heads. No worries of it hitting the tie rod or Trackbar. I also use the LubeLockers and those gaskets are soooooo nice! Not to mention painting the Riddlers was fun too!

I liked the ARB's but I saw to many horror stories of them screwing up the Elocker's on Dana 44's. So I passed on them. The Teraflex ones are nice but the cost could not be justified in my eyes.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whpony96
I was a 4-Wheel parts in March and the manager said that's why they are so cheap in price now. They are just selling off their remaining stock. So fear of no warranty coverage after the sale spoiled that purchase.

I decided on Riddlers because of the complete smooth surface face (no places to get hung up on) and the recessed bolt heads. No worries of it hitting the tie rod or Trackbar. I also use the LubeLockers and those gaskets are soooooo nice! Not to mention painting the Riddlers was fun too!

I liked the ARB's but I saw to many horror stories of them screwing up the Elocker's on Dana 44's. So I passed on them. The Teraflex ones are nice but the cost could not be justified in my eyes.
I ordered my Solid's straight from the factory a week ago. Solid is owned by Spintech. Their covers have been this cheap for a long time....to the best of my knowledge.

Quick Reply: Diff Covers!!!!