Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Diet ideas for my JKU

Old 01-30-2013, 03:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Diet ideas for my JKU

Ok so I have been building up my new 2012 JKU over the past six months or so. Its looking great and performing well offroad now but it is well really dam heavy. Im in the process of replacing the suspension because im looking at almost 3 inches of sag in the front now with heavier aftermarket springs already. Total weight without camping gear is about 6000 pounds now. With gear it is another few hundred plus me, plus the dog, plus the girlfriend and her dog. Well you get the idea. Im already looking at larger brakes, and performance options, and a heavier clutch to deal with the added weight. Anyone have any great ideas on how to lose some weight on my rig? How are some of you dealing with this issue?

Quick Reply: Diet ideas for my JKU