Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dick Cepek MT?

Old 11-03-2009, 02:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dick Cepek MT?

I have a chance to get some Dick Cepek MT's for a killer deal. I come to you guys for pro's and con's of these tires. I am looking for general opinions, how do they were on the road, how they work off-road. I don't run into much mud, but do see a good bit of rocks and some sand out on the beach. I was planning on going with the Goodyear MTR kevlar's since I have had good experience with the MTR's, but I am getting a great deal for these tires and I am having a hard time passing them up. One of the biggest thing is how do they wear with highway miles. Thanks for the help.

P.S. I did search but didnt find to much info on these tires specifically.

Sal
Old 11-03-2009, 02:49 PM
JK Junkie

I know some folks who wheel these tires and say they will never buy another tire. throws mud like a bastard.
Good road manners too but I dont know about how long they last I will ask a buddy tonight.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

That is what I want to here please keep it coming.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a set of DC Mud Countrys in 285/75/16's. They have around 32 k on them. They are wearing really even and still drive good. They balanced with almost no weight. They should make 40k before needed replacement. Its been a good tire for me. They have done good in this red clay mud we have here and I have driven aired down at the beach with no problem.

Quick Reply: Dick Cepek MT?