Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

DiabloSport Trinity or Superchips Vivid

Old 01-27-2012 | 05:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FrankCastle01
I read an article that called Superchips the "Walmart" of tuners like they are cheap and low quality.
I'm sure Superchips would be thrilled to be compared to Walmart. You do realize that Walmart is the Fortune #1 company with 2.5 million associates and $400+B (yes BILLION) in sales a year. I find it amusing that the same name brand products are sold at Walmart yet they're "cheap and low quality" because a successful retailer sales them.
Old 01-27-2012 | 06:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ranjr

I'm sure Superchips would be thrilled to be compared to Walmart. You do realize that Walmart is the Fortune #1 company with 2.5 million associates and $400+B (yes BILLION) in sales a year. I find it amusing that the same name brand products are sold at Walmart yet they're "cheap and low quality" because a successful retailer sales them.
Im sure it was someone who blew there money on something else and was trying to justify their purchase
Old 02-02-2012 | 07:31 PM
JK Freak

Got it all hooked up. Went with the 91 tune and yes their is a difference it is very noticeable. The gauges are cool and it was a snap to install.

The cons.. The archos tablet is a crappy device and I sure hope that when they get done testing it I will be able to use this device with other android tablets/phones.

I am either missing it or it's not on there but how the hell do I change my tire size on this thing?. It was one of the big selling Points for me. It said I had to download this feature I did so and it still isn't popping up on the archos. I might be missing it.
Old 02-03-2012 | 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Got it all hooked up. Went with the 91 tune and yes their is a difference it is very noticeable. The gauges are cool and it was a snap to install.

The cons.. The archos tablet is a crappy device and I sure hope that when they get done testing it I will be able to use this device with other android tablets/phones.

I am either missing it or it's not on there but how the hell do I change my tire size on this thing?. It was one of the big selling Points for me. It said I had to download this feature I did so and it still isn't popping up on the archos. I might be missing it.
When you do the 91 tune, you have to do the advanced tune. You just scroll through the features and you can change tire size, gear ratio etc...
Old 02-03-2012 | 11:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
When you do the 91 tune, you have to do the advanced tune. You just scroll through the features and you can change tire size, gear ratio etc...
Your the man Ryan ! I adjusted the "pedal" option to superchips value I'm not sure what that does exactly but we shall see.
Old 02-03-2012 | 12:09 PM
Super Moderator

Your the man Ryan ! I adjusted the "pedal" option to superchips value I'm not sure what that does exactly but we shall see.
It offers a more responsive throttle sensitivity than factory. That's what i set mine at too

Quick Reply: DiabloSport Trinity or Superchips Vivid