Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Diablo trinity tuner

Old 05-24-2011, 06:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diablo trinity tuner

i was wondering if anyone has delt with this tuner. we all keep talking about superchips and bullydog.
i havent been able to find a price on it either. just curious
Old 05-24-2011, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

heres a link to look at it

hp://www.dia blosport.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=151[/url]

Last edited by HONEY BADGER; 05-24-2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Please refrain from posting clickable links to non-sponsors
Old 05-24-2011, 11:57 AM
JK Freak

no experience with the intrinity but had a predator on my f-150. i loved it and the customer service was great they could even go in and check my data on it and help diagnose any problems. i sold it and bought a modified edge for the displays which was great and had it custom tuned never seeemed to have the power of the prdator. that trinity is nice just really pricey.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have just had the sport installed with a K&N CAI and gained 10 horse and 20 torque. the Diablo was $309. Definite improved throttle and get up and go. Haven't had it on the hiway much or off road at all to see how that feels but daily use is improved.

Quick Reply: Diablo trinity tuner