Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Delima with bushings on new cross members

Old 12-18-2015, 03:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Delima with bushings on new cross members

I am in the middle of a ls, 4l80, titan range box and np205 install. However I am at a stand still untIL I figured out if I'm ok mixing the polyurethane bushings on the adapter crossmember and the rear tourqe mount with the GM hydraulic motor mounts on the ls motor. I am consernd with the way thwyau flex at difftent rates diverting tourqe to places it may damage, like the tcase adapter or doubler. I have no experience with the hydraulic motor mounts but if they flex as much as the old gm rubber mounts there could be an issue. Now converting the motor mounts to polyurethane I'm not sure is posible, but I am going to see if they make one so all my bushing match. Any of you v8 swap guys running the hydraulic monuts with polly bushings on the tcase/ torque mount?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20151217_160802.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	632485  

Last edited by DigitalPunk; 12-18-2015 at 03:43 AM.
Old 12-18-2015, 04:23 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

I would contact Motech in Las Vegas and see if they can help.

Quick Reply: Delima with bushings on new cross members