Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Death wobbel 2011 jeep jk please help

Old 11-25-2012, 09:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wolf350z03
I have no idea but they've built three jeep like mine. But mine was the only one with the full kit and it was the first one they did and the first one they ever lifted. They keep telling me i have to pay to get it fixed I think it's that is bull. I can't even accelerate with out it doing death wobbel. I havnt Driven my jeep in two months now. It just sits in the barn . Idk what to do any more.

The warranty they were referring to is the power train ... the only way they can warranty suspension components is if it is a MOPAR kit ... A Rustys kit is not a factory kit thus no warranty can be issued .. However Rustys should offer a warranty if any of their components are worn... With 10,000 mi on a new jeep , i would call rustys and see what they say about the track bar bracket for the axle to pick the bar up ...

Where are you located ?
Old 11-25-2012, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

I'm in south Dakota and the track bar is adjustable but the slack is in my bushing I've replaced that once to. So that's when I welded the washers on and I checked them and my welds are holding.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:30 PM
JK Newbie

If you bought the jeep brand new from dealership and you bought it from them with lift and everything. An they say they will not fix it I would contact corporate offices about the issue. You will get no where with the dealership after they refuse to fix it, trust me I know. Been there done that with a different vehicle.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Eddie did a write up on Death Wobble and some of the possible causes. Check it out on Project JK.

DEATH WOBBLE : What it is, What it isn’t
and What You Can Do to Fix it

Quick Reply: Death wobbel 2011 jeep jk please help