Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dearest Bartact , Unforseen ream of seam it seems!

Old 10-30-2016, 03:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have them too. Materialfeels great, installs great but I must say, Bartact did not hold up for me anymore. Have them installed since July 2916 and already fading. The black Looks purple.

Not happy.

Sorry.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

I had the original TREK ARMOR and the rear started fading about a year and a half after being installed. I contacted Trek Armor and they stopped with making with the Trek Armor logo and ended up sending brand new Bartact front and rear without any hassle. Has been a year now with new ones and still looking great. I have to say Trek Armor has outstanding customer service and a great product!
Old 10-30-2016, 12:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had my Trek Armors, black with grey centers since 2011 and they haven't faded any. They have been in 3 different jeeps.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fooddude
I have them too. Materialfeels great, installs great but I must say, Bartact did not hold up for me anymore. Have them installed since July 2916 and already fading. The black Looks purple.

Not happy.

Sorry.
Hmm.. I'm assuming that's July 29th, 2016. They come with a 3 year no-fade warranty. Have you contacted them?
Old 11-01-2016, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Correct on date. Comma didn't type. I tried unsuccessfully to reach them. Keep sending messages no return. I give up. What a shame. Bartact loses my support.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fooddude
Correct on date. Comma didn't type. I tried unsuccessfully to reach them. Keep sending messages no return. I give up. What a shame. Bartact loses my support.
Wow that's surprising. I used the email function on their website and they emailed me within 24 hours. They also immediately answered the phone when I called.

Have you tried recently? You bought the seat covers within the past 6 months and you're giving up on a pair of $300 seat covers? Sounds crazy.

Last edited by feroxjb; 11-01-2016 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Grammatical accuracy
Old 11-03-2016, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Giving up on contacting them

My seats are protected

They work

Just lost come cosmetics

Not worth my stress and time.

I figure they're gonna get destroyed at some point anyway. Just got there faster

Quick Reply: Dearest Bartact , Unforseen ream of seam it seems!