Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dealerships that will offer warranty work

Old 05-07-2013, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealerships that will offer warranty work

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...r-jeep-132752/

After reading about the problems had with modified Jeeps and Warranty work I decided to start a thread passing out information about dealerships known to be "cool" about modified jeeps and honoring warranty work.

Post the name and location of the Dealership and if you'd like, what you had done by the dealership.

My 13' JKU Freedom Edition is still stock but mods are on the way so it would be nice to know where I can get my warranty work done if need be.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Great Post! Very curious about this as well. Can you take your jeep to any dealership for warranty work or just the one you purchased it from? Any feedback on Keffer in Charlotte, NC in regards to warranty claims on modified JKs?
Old 05-07-2013, 08:17 AM
JK Newbie

I don't have a lift, but have replaced bumpers, winch installed, 33"s, rock rails, etc. Sport Jeep in Norristown, PA has been cool as hell (and they're not even the dealer I bought this used Jeep from). They've identified and fixed under warranty a few problems I didn't even know I had. I don't wheel my Jeep hard, but they knew I wheeled it, and never flinched. In fact they have a mechanic there that they said specializes in the 'high-performance' Jeeps so they have him take care of my jeep (though the mods I have aren't really a big deal). Very happy with them.

-JV
Old 05-07-2013, 09:28 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Crown Chrysler Jeep in Concord California.I have an 08 jku with a lift and 34" tires and they change out my front drive shaft under my powertrain warranty and they are going to fix my fuel overflow problem.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:21 AM
JK Junkie

Victorville motors replaced my rear rubi e-locker under warranty. It wouldn't disengage the locker and I drove around with the rear locked for 3 days cuz of a 3 day weekend. My jk has a 2.5" lift, rcv axle shafts, evo sleeves, gussets, rockstars, corner armor, Protek skids, j.e. reel driveshafts, 3/8" thick steel diff covers, wheel spacers, bumper and winch all rolling on 37's
Old 05-07-2013, 10:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

River oaks jeep in Houston Texas . Lifted on 35s. Replaced power steering pump in gear box. I asked the manager he said he turned away only one modified jeep for warranty work cuz of a stock driveshaft failure from a 4 in lift
Old 05-07-2013, 11:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bob-o
Victorville motors replaced my rear rubi e-locker under warranty. It wouldn't disengage the locker and I drove around with the rear locked for 3 days cuz of a 3 day weekend. My jk has a 2.5" lift, rcv axle shafts, evo sleeves, gussets, rockstars, corner armor, Protek skids, j.e. reel driveshafts, 3/8" thick steel diff covers, wheel spacers, bumper and winch all rolling on 37's
Good to know, they are only 2 hours away from us.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:54 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 4x4chick

Good to know, they are only 2 hours away from us.
Ya, I love Victorville motors, my salesman is bad ass, he sends me Xmas cards with free details and oil changes, every time I go there he gets me Starbucks( which is inside the dealership). When my jeep is broken they give me a free rental car until its fixed. Its such a nice dealership compared to the one by my house. I spent 2 hours at the one in Lancaster and left with nothing, spent 2 hours at Victorville motors and traded my 6 month old f150, for my 2012 jkur and got a life time warranty for $200 cheaper a month!
Old 05-07-2013, 01:00 PM
JK Junkie

Here's the two different rentals that I got.
Curb crawlin in the liberty and mud whompin in the avenger lmfao

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130507_135445.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	455278

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130507_135837.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	455282
Old 05-07-2013, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any dealership could be "cool", first time u need something done just ask to speak to the GM or manager on duty, shake his hand with a Benjamin and u shouldn't have any issues.

Quick Reply: Dealerships that will offer warranty work