Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dealer Just Restricted my Lifetime Powertrain warranty

Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Made me go out and check my oil ... everything was ok .
To OP...Just call Jeep and then never go back to the dealership again. . Even if your mileage log is not 100% as long as you have the receipts for the oil and filter it will not be hard to get the flag reversed.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:22 PM
JK Newbie

"* HyperTech Max Programmer set for premium Fuel" in your Sig flags you for no lifetime warranty anyways...

The homemade CAI probably didn't help either.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08JKWrangler
Problem is once the jeep gets flagged it's in the Chrysler system for all Jeep dealers to see. From this point forward, no matter where I take the Jeep to get serviced, it will show no warranty for engine work...
looking at your mods as nice as they are i am sure fiat will refuse warranty work on many items
its to bad but chrysler doesnt want to fix anything if they can weaslel out of it
see "wayoflife" sticky on warranty
brianj

Quick Reply: Dealer Just Restricted my Lifetime Powertrain warranty