Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

DC-2 wheels. Anything to say about them?

Old 07-11-2011, 05:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the chrome/stainless 17" on my Tacoma with 34" MTR's. Awesome looking wheel, however even with care.., they pitted something fierce, in that the center caps screws had also fused to the wheels. DC stated they would look at the finish, however, only if I broke them down & shipped them out. (Yah right). THE BIGGEST PROBLEM.., my job takes me into the early mornings, so I drive on roads that are usually not plowed. That being said, several times I would have to stop & clean out the large wheel openings, which froze with snow & caused a death wobble. Other than that, sharp wheels.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I too like the black and silver (mostly silver) look of these wheels. i just found something a little bit different since i have seen a few JKs locally with the DC wheel. I went with the American racing Dale Earnhardt Jr cannon wheel (DJ109). Pics in my profile if ya wanna see em mounted up.

Quick Reply: DC-2 wheels. Anything to say about them?