Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Daystar Body Lift Help

Old 06-26-2009, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cranked mine down with a impact,so tight that i broke one of the studds that they supply you so you cant get them to tight.i did not have any problem like that when i did mine.i think that they only have to be torqued to 40 lbs,so as long that you tightened them up pretty good i dont think you will have a problem with them coming loose
Old 06-26-2009, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks mudslingin44, the grommets are off on the outside and inside.. Now the fin steering is popping on me! Good grief, I'm gonna go ahead and do the badlands run with the great lakes forum.. I hope to get it in to the dealer to have a look at it on monday or tuesday, As long as my damn steering shaft don't fall off on me lol.. All bolts have now been torqued down to proper specs also..

J33PIN

Quick Reply: Daystar Body Lift Help