Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

daystar

Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default daystar

I got the daystar 1 3/4 lift level kit for christmas and have not installed it yet. I was wondering if this is an ok kit or if the terra flex would be a better choice.
Thank you for any feed back you may have
Old 01-19-2011, 12:03 PM
JK Freak

I don't have any experience with the Daystar lift, but can tell you the Teraflex is a good kit. I would think that you could compare what is in your kit with what would be in some other suppliers kit, and make an informed decision. Please, go with what you like and feel will work with your driving habits, not what someone else on the Forum feels. You will get as many opinions as there are colors in the spectrum when you start asking what lift kit to purchase.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:08 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

A spacer is pretty much just a spacer. Compare the extra components to see if anything that you would want is missing.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the replies

Quick Reply: daystar