Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Daystar 1&3/4" Lift - Anyone run this?

Old 12-15-2008, 05:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Daystar 1&3/4" Lift - Anyone run this?

Hey, I have a stock 4door Rubi and was looking for a little more room for the stock 32's to move... Seem's like they are stuffed in the wheel wells pretty good stock. However, it seems the popular Teraflex 2.5" would be a little too much for the stock 32's, and then I stumbled across Daystar's 1 3/4" lift. Anyone have any experience? Or have any pics showing the effects with the stock tires?

Mike
Old 12-15-2008, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkuzmuk
Hey, I have a stock 4door Rubi and was looking for a little more room for the stock 32's to move... Seem's like they are stuffed in the wheel wells pretty good stock. However, it seems the popular Teraflex 2.5" would be a little too much for the stock 32's, and then I stumbled across Daystar's 1 3/4" lift. Anyone have any experience? Or have any pics showing the effects with the stock tires?

Mike
Here It Is
Old 12-15-2008, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkuzmuk

Mike
Yeah, I put the 1.75" spacers in the front and kept getting high beam flashed so I put the .75" in the rear. It sits more level. I'm putting my 33" KM2's on tomorrow. I have a mopar off road bumper and warn winch in front.

Old 12-16-2008, 01:52 AM
JK Newbie

I hava a rustys 2" bb and running the stock rubicon wheels and tires. Looks like they were made for each other

Quick Reply: Daystar 1&3/4" Lift - Anyone run this?