Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dana 44 diff. protection cover ???

Old 08-27-2014, 09:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love my ARB's but I got an extremely good deal on them. Probably wouldnt get them if I had to pay what most people are charging. I know people that run Poison Spider and Riddler covers and the only problem Ive seen is sometimes riddler taps their holes too deep and you have to use teflon tape on them to get them to snug up. I would probably get poison spider covers if I hadnt gotten the deal I did on the ARBs.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoopskier
Could check out "Solid" diff covers. Don't know about putting them on a 44 front, but work fine on my 30.
The Solid cover are great. You can buy both the front and and rear for what some companies charge just for one, plus with come powder coated and with everything you need to install.

Quick Reply: Dana 44 diff. protection cover ???