Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Daily driver Suspension lift

Old 09-17-2011, 02:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I have the teaflex 2/1 leveling kit. It's far from crap. Gives my jku a great stance with the 285 s on it, not rough riding about hr and 1/2 install time, for 130 bucks. Adding rancho 9000 adjustable shocks and stab. To finish off the package. Once I'm skid plated everywhere I can go anywhere that I need to.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree that for a DD on a budget, the TF leveling kit is just fine. Stance is great and left more money for other stuff. I couldn't justify the cost of the higher priced kits for my use with limited off road time. Even if I did go off road more (but nothing too agressive) I would probably still do the same thing again.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:11 AM
JK Newbie

I ran a TeraFlex 2.5 BB on my 07 for a while and moved up to a 3" BDS. After 2 years I went back to the BB with the stock springs and shocks. Like the Jeep's ride and handling much better. Mine too is a DD that sees trail use a few times a year.

I am waiting for a TeraFlex leveling kit to arrive for my new 2012 and then putting on a set of Toyo 295/70R17 M/T's.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:49 AM
JK Super Freak

Teraflex Leveling kit and 33's here as well.. DD with off-road on sand and fire access roads.

Pretty much perfect.

Pics in my Profile Albums.. click the Mango in my sig
Old 09-17-2011, 05:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ca412686
Hey guys, I have a 2011 JKU Rubicon (COD) 6 speed. It's my DD that spends most of the time on pavement, and about 10% offroad on easy trails. I was thinking of getting a Teraflex leveling kit with the possibility of getting 33" tires later. I've also come across the Rough Country 2.5" BB. I know everyone's thoughts on the Teraflex, but what about the RC? Anyone have any experience with the kit? It shows $139 for the spacers and shock adapters, but no longer swaybars?? Anyone with any experience with the RC lift and could tell me a bit, I'd appreciate it. It seems fairly cheap and it makes me wonder what its missing. Thanks
I have the 2" coil spacer kit with shocks from rubicon express. It's relativley cheap looks and feels good and gives you the room for larger tires.

Quick Reply: Daily driver Suspension lift