Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Daily Driver, 2014 Rubi, 4.10gears, AEV 2.5 Lift, 35's... Do I Need to Regear???

Old 02-25-2014, 03:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Really? The white JK in this video has that 2.5" AEV lift. He's a highly experienced overlander, with plenty of time rock crawling in his past. He's also an extremely skilled fabricator, having pretty much restored the Land Rover Defender that is his primary vehicle (the JK belongs to his wife). Skip to 3:45 to go straight to Blanca Peak. Remember: Everything you see the other Jeeps doing, that "mall crawler" also did.

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFjr3hSzEu4
Mark great video!
Old 02-25-2014, 04:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was amazed at the team work they used to get the trailers up in there. Really impressive to watch stuff like that reminds me of times in the Army and getting trailers into places they should not have been.
Old 02-25-2014, 04:54 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great video. Highlights the limitation in most Jeep builds... The driver.

Quick Reply: Daily Driver, 2014 Rubi, 4.10gears, AEV 2.5 Lift, 35's... Do I Need to Regear???