Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Custom spare tire cover

Old 08-04-2016, 10:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom spare tire cover

I know this isn't really a "tech" request, please move if inappropriate. I have a Jeep Green Metallic JK. I'd love an Olive Drab spare tire cover. I have reached the end of Google and can't find anyone that makes one. You guys have any ideas? Or do you know anyone that makes a custom one? I can find custom ones, but they're all painted etc, I want plain jane Olive Drab denim or canvas.

Awaiting Y'alls immense knowledge. THANKS!!!!
Old 08-05-2016, 04:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Contact a local auto upholstery shop. They can custom make a cover and most likely order the fabric you need.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in Canada but I actually had a custom one made up by a company that sold stuff for RV's and trailers including the covers for their 5th wheel ..... Good luck
Old 08-05-2016, 06:53 AM
JK Newbie

Have you tried Etsy? I know it sounds lame but I've surprisingly found a bunch of cool stuff for my Jeep on that site. If you haven't heard of it, it's a site for people to sell hand-made things. I've bought a few of my decals from there and grab handles. I would check it out. I'm sure someone makes spare tire covers and they always have multiple colors to choose from.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Give Mike at JMG a call. He's one of us. I'm sure he can make you whatever you want.

http://www.jmgdesignsllc.com/
Old 08-05-2016, 07:01 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i just had this issue not to long ago. I got one from http://www.allthingsjeep.com/solid-tire-covers.html its not as heavy duty as the stock one but its not bad for 30$
Old 08-05-2016, 07:42 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks for all the input guys! I knew y'all would know something. I got in touch with Mike, impressive body of work. I'm probably gonna go with JMG. Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Custom spare tire cover