Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Currie Rock Jock III with stock knuckles?

Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im pretty sure the RJ3 doesnt use the stock C's because then you would have to have them pressed on... It does use the outer knuckles though and how many times have you heard of someone breaking one of those. Maybe im getting the wrong idea but after talking to 4 wheel parts and 2 mechanics i work with. This could be the best route for me if i plan to keep stock width until i can afford the front outer1 ton knuckles and a full width rear axle.
Old 01-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dlincoln91
Im pretty sure the RJ3 doesnt use the stock C's because then you would have to have them pressed on... It does use the outer knuckles though and how many times have you heard of someone breaking one of those. Maybe im getting the wrong idea but after talking to 4 wheel parts and 2 mechanics i work with. .
From Currie's site-"Additionally, to the price of this unit, we add a $750.00 core charge on the inner C-knuckle castings - so please send them in! This unit is 66" wide."
Old 01-04-2011, 03:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dynatrac
From Currie's site-"Additionally, to the price of this unit, we add a $750.00 core charge on the inner C-knuckle castings - so please send them in! This unit is 66" wide."
so then what would be the price of a PR44 with RCV's, Detriot selectable locker, and 5.38s shipped?

Quick Reply: Currie Rock Jock III with stock knuckles?