Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Currie Rock Jock Anti Rock

Old 11-08-2019, 03:04 PM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Currie Rock Jock Anti Rock

So I just installed the Currie rebranded Rock Jock Anti Rock on my JK that only has a 2 1/2” TeraFlex lift. The rod ends are totally bottomed out on the links, I was trying to get the arms as parallel to the frame as possible and this is best I could do. Is this what others have done on a 2 1/2 lift? I was a little pissed that right control arm sticker was scuffed up but that’s what it is.
Old 11-08-2019, 03:28 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

looks like it is sitting alright to me. Sometimes the sticker on the pass side is up side down. Call them up and they should send you a new sticker.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

For an off road rig you want the arms adjusted so that they don't cause any restriction at full droop. Most advise adjusting them a bit high so they don't act like limit straps. You should be good to go.

Quick Reply: Currie Rock Jock Anti Rock