Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Currie Anti Roc

Old 02-22-2009, 05:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Currie Anti Roc

Is anyone running the Anti roc front sway bar? I am planning to get one but wanted some feed back first. I had one on my LJ and loved it, but was wondering much body roll the front will have and if the ESP will be affected. I did a search, but didn't find anything. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2009, 06:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm running them front and rear. They do give a different feeling than stock. There is a little more loosness, or roll maybe, but I don't find it excessive. Off road is amazing with them.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Freak

Thanks seer1. That's what I thought. Just wondering how much more body roll than stock.

Why was this moved? It was just a question. That is why I posted it in the "talk" section?
Old 02-22-2009, 08:00 PM
JK Freak

Better question in the modified section. Talk is more like blah blah blah about nothing.

Quick Reply: Currie Anti Roc