Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

creaking trackbar

Old 09-27-2011, 06:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a rock krawler adj rear track bar that creaks loudly. Ive tried degreasing and using 3 in 1 oil but that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Last edited by pontiac31; 09-27-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:06 PM
JK Freak

Bump. I cant be the only one.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:52 PM
JK Super Freak

if they run the same joints as there control arms in the track bar i know what your talking about. i just got in new rebuild kits for my control arms. if that don't work out i will be switching to a jonny joint and done with there joints. i will give them props for making a great 3 link setup but not for there joints. if it is such a good joint why do they keep redesigning it. jonny joints are not being redesigned because they just plain work with a little grease every once in a while. rk says just oil them up with 3 in 1 oil but that will last a day or two and squeaky squeaky again. look at buying a 40 dollar jonny joint and threading that in there.

Quick Reply: creaking trackbar