Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cost at dealer. What to buy?

Old 11-03-2012, 06:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cost at dealer. What to buy?

I have a friend that will get me cost plus 10% on anything I order from the dealer. What kinda parts do they carry that would be worth it? I can't seem to find a online place to find out what the dealer even caries. What would you guys get if u can get cost?

FYI I have a 2012 jku hard top with rubicon tires. No lift.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Stock up on oil filters and fluids. Maybe a hitch... I wouldn't buy parts from them though since you can probably still get them cheaper online.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:17 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

h t t p://www.mopar.com/jeep/wrangler/2012/
Old 11-04-2012, 05:22 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mowgli
I have a friend that will get me cost plus 10% on anything I order from the dealer. What kinda parts do they carry that would be worth it? I can't seem to find a online place to find out what the dealer even caries. What would you guys get if u can get cost?

Check out Wyatt Arp Chrysler Dodge Jeep | New Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Seguin, TX 78155 I found them on eBay and have done some business with them. Very fair pricing for a dealer and has an extensive online cataloge of Jeep parts.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Mowgli

In addition to Mopar, see what else your dealer can order. I've ordered everything through my dealer, because they've given me better pricing than anyone else, and sometimes shipping may be waived or reduced. I've ordered lift (AEV), wheels/tires (ProComp/Duratracs), bumper (Warn), and winch (Smittybilt).
Old 11-04-2012, 06:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My rear sway bar decided to eat my right rear brake hardline. It was only $23.00 which I thought a good price considering its like 6 or 7 feet long and has like 10 bends in it. I was going to get a gallon of coolant and some gear oil but they wanted $25.00 for a gallon of coolant and $35.00 for a QUART of synthetic gear oil. Needless to say I only bought the brake line.

Rob.

Quick Reply: Cost at dealer. What to buy?