Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Corner Armor Without Fuel Hole

Old 02-14-2014, 07:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Corner Armor Without Fuel Hole

Does anyone know if anyone makes a rear 2 door corner armor that does NOT have the hole on the driver side for the fuel filler? Id hate to have to cut out circle chunk of metal weld it in then grind it flush to eliminate it. Id prefer the corner also goes from the rear and cover the whole rear quarter panel. I cant seem to find any.
Old 02-15-2014, 01:26 AM
JK Junkie

River Raider builder corners. He'll make them however you want them. The fit is on par with PSC.

Have you seen C4LO's (I think that's hIs username) comp cut and stretch build thread? He used them. Solid build thread as well. Don't recall which forum it's on. Just looked at it yesterday again. I think I googled Jeep JK comp cut. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll pull it up.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:39 AM
JK Jedi

Yeah ive seen them, i knew they were custom. Ill have to see the price difference. Itd be easy to fill in. Im also debating just getting steel sheet and making them somewhat squared in the rear.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:59 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Invest2m4
The fit is on par with PSC.
disagree.

Old 02-15-2014, 07:25 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ABENDX
disagree. ...............
Ok, the few I've seen looked great. Low volume, so I'm sure there is some lack of consistency.

I vaguely recall Dirtman using them as well, but don't remember.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought my last set without the hole and without the tailgate hinge cutouts. They fit great but it takes some time and a few different size c clamps.

Quick Reply: Corner Armor Without Fuel Hole