Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cooper Discoverer STT

Old 03-16-2009, 04:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikesjk
anybody have any info about rock climbing with these.
Here where I live is mainly mud and very little rock crawling, but with the little rock I have done with my STTs I have had some chunking. Also someone else in this thread mentioned that after some rock crawling his STTs looked like hell. The STTs are a great overall tire for the price, but if you plan to do alot of rock crawling I would also look at the KM2s and the Toyos. Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cooper Discoverer STT 37X12.50R17

Old 03-23-2009, 12:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have 33x12.5R17 great tire...similar tread to the Toyo M/T's. Quiet on the pavement, great mud & off-road tire. Suck on Ice, good on snow. Mind you once that first snowfall happens they come off and my stock rims and winters come on.

Have 12K miles and still look new! I have to pull them out next week and get mounted as it looks like Spring is arriving soon!!!

It was either the STT's or Toyo M/T and it came down to price and the STT weighed 10#'s less/tire than the Toyo M/T.

Quick Reply: Cooper Discoverer STT