Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Cooper Discoverer S/T

Old 02-11-2012, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cooper Discoverer S/T

Who's running them, how do they handle on and off road, and how long are they lasting? Also, Have any balancing issues?
Old 02-11-2012, 05:50 PM
JK Newbie

I had a set of the ST's on a half ton pick. Handled great and lasted about 50,000 miles.

I have the STT's on my Jeep now and I love them, they get excellent traction on everything I've had them on from rocks to mud and snow. Too soon to comment on how they will last as I've only put 3,000 miles on them.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

I had a set on a dodge durango. I never took them off road but i live on a hell of a hill and they never failed me in the snow....they were great. the tires had a little over 40,000 miles on them when i sold the durango a year ago and i see it from time to time with the same old tires still going. The cooper guy i went to said that was a little abnormal to get that many miles out of them...i just rotated them and didn't put on any smoke shows haha
Old 02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah coopers always seem to be a solid tire, my dad has run the at's on his silverado's as long as I can remember and always had good luck with them, then they changed from the at to atr but the S/T sort of reminds me of the old discoverer AT's that were a much better tire, I actually have an old pair of AT's on my jeep now and they've performed pretty solid on and off road even though I haven't put them through anything too ridiculous off road
Old 02-11-2012, 07:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I loved the ones I had on my Colorado and would buy them again in a second
I put 30k+ miles on them before I sold it and they were roughly just over half gone, wore very well and were decently quiet for an AT tire

Quick Reply: Cooper Discoverer S/T