Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Control arms

Old 10-13-2009, 10:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Control arms

Hey guys im new to this forum and had a couple questions. I have owned 2007 wrangler unlimited for 2 years now with an OME lift which rides great. But i just purchased the AEV 4.5" lift and a set of Daystar control arms which i dont get to see until January when i get back from Afghanistan. Any way does anybody have any experience with the Daystar control arms, it was a toss up between those and Teraflex but i got the whole set of Daystar for 680 so i went with those any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Out of curiosity why did you switch from OME to AEV?

I have the AEV and I am very happy with the handling it delivers. I went with the Clayton arms, so I cannot comment on the Daystars, but a complete set for $680 is a bargain.

Take care of yourself in Afghanistan!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As much i like the OME lift i just wanted something higher that's all, i did think about putting spacers on the springs but all the reviews of the AEV lift have been good so i decided to go that route.

Quick Reply: Control arms