Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Control arm ?

Old 02-03-2013, 06:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Control arm ?

My front axle was off 3/8" so I just installed an adjustable track bar with disco sway bar links & rear adjustable sway bar links on 2012/3" leveled JKU. It had factory links on it & now it feels a little flitey in the rear. I was wondering if the control arms need to be changed out now. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Depending on how much lift you got, you may need a rear trackbar bracket and in extra cases you may need an adjustable rear trackbar
Old 02-03-2013, 07:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But negative on the control arms
Old 02-03-2013, 10:23 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pluke the 2
Depending on how much lift you got, you may need a rear trackbar bracket and in extra cases you may need an adjustable rear trackbar
A rear track bar bracket came with the Pro Comp Level kit. I was going to have the front end aligned but wanted to find out about the control arms brfore. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Control arm ?