Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Composite Lift Package Kit

Old 12-22-2010, 11:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I smell a survey coming......OME vs. Bilstien
Old 12-22-2010, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

You might want to consider adding adjustable lower front control arms (from what i've heard JKS are a good brand). Also what size tire do you plan on running. Because I plan on running a 3.5" rubicon express kit which clears 35's easy and 37's with some trimming. It only runs about $580 at quadratech.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thanks for all the replies....

I think this has helped....I guess I am better off getting the full TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Kit and simply adding a JKS Adj Front Track Bar. No real need for the Rear Spring Retainer, but $30 isn't going to break any banks....

And then if I decide to mess with the shocks, I can do that down the road....I am curious about possibly running the Bilstein 5160 Reservoir Shocks up front, but that is a budgeting dream

But getting the kit and track bar for a final price of around $850, not all that bad for everything.

Again, THANKS to everyone's input.

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Quick Reply: Composite Lift Package Kit