Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Completely disable TPMS with Superchips?

Old 10-11-2010, 10:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When you first plug it in itll go through its whole update thing. You have to wait until it finishes that and is ready to be unplugged. Then you go back and go to the upgrades and select the tpms disable one and then check out and it should then program it in.

My whole program was sketchy the last time I was fooling with it. I had to plug/unplug about 3 times before it actually did the deed.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:35 AM
JK Newbie

Ok, I think I'm starting to get the picture. I'm just a little slow I guess! I just need to be more patient. Thanks for the info!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:48 PM
JK Newbie

Hey JKMudder, I finished up over lunch, installed it, and it worked! So awesome! No more blinking light or chime. I've been puting up with or ignoring it for like three months!
Thank you so much!

Quick Reply: Completely disable TPMS with Superchips?