Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
View Poll Results: Which tube doors for your 4dr
OR Fab
21.88%
Rancho
25.00%
Warrior
21.88%
Bestop
31.25%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Comparison of 4dr tube doors..

Old 05-07-2008, 11:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, I have to chime in here. I know for a fact that I work with OR Fab. I also happen to work and live in Northern Arizona & last time I checked Arizona was in the USA. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say rancho isn't the only door "made in the USA". The only part of our doors that are not made in America are the canvas part. Heck, our latches are even sourced from a company that manufactures them in the states. I'd be curious as to where the rancho ones are made.

Our doors are very sturdy. The main tube is 1.25 x .095. They're made from one continuous bend done on a CNC bender in house about 100 yards from where I'm sitting right now.

Oh and we're a sponsor of this forum if that makes any difference. LOL

Okay, commercial over :p ... Continue on...

Khris

Okay okay... and just cause I'm kinda know as a sarcastic smartass around this company I had to make this really quick!!!

Last edited by sirhk100; 05-07-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Found a mis-fact on my part... LOL, whoops!!!
Old 05-07-2008, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I gotta tell ya, I did some looking. As far as I can tell Warrior products are made in the USA too. I can't find anything to contrary. I like their look. and instead of mesh they have a more "solid," fabric/ padding available with an interior pocket. The pads look a lot like OR-Fab's do. OR-Fab doors definately has a really different look than the others. I have seen a four door picture in the forum with them on too...very nice. Being a sponsor does mean something to most of us on here. Good luck with your decision.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just bought the Warrior fronts. I have yet to install them but them are very well made. I use the Warrior mirror brackets when I take the doors off so I would need to mount the factory mirrors to the tube doors. I do like the enclosures for the Bestops and they are what I originally ordered. The eternal back order is why I decided against them and I dont care for the look of the Orr Fab fronts.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by toad
As soon as I first saw the Bestop Element doors, those were the tube doors I was going to get. I don't have them yet but I like them the best. I like that they A) come with the mirrors and B) come with the pouches that go over the doors.
I agree with the amphibian, the look is similar to Rancho! There are enclosures available as well for those that want them. Yeah, no mesh but you get gear pockets and lots of them..... but
TOAD I'm gonna step on your lily pad a moment and inform you that they do not come with the mirrors, it says they easily accept the OEM mirrors. As they become available I will be a proud owner.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

The stock ones, Now when can bestop release glass uppers. At least for the front, I could care less for the back.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by forumonlooker
The stock ones, Now when can bestop release glass uppers. At least for the front, I could care less for the back.

The stock ones????

Quick Reply: Comparison of 4dr tube doors..