Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Combo windshield mount bracket...

Old 12-27-2015, 02:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Combo windshield mount bracket...

Hey all,

Got a nice set of PIAA lights to mount on the windshield post. I have tried to find a combo bracket so I can also move my mirrors when going door off. Anyone know of any? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by JKJeeper; 12-27-2015 at 02:59 PM.
Old 12-27-2015, 04:35 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JKJeeper
Hey all,

Got a nice set of PIAA lights to mount on the windshield post. I have tried to find a combo bracket so I can also move my mirrors when going door off. Anyone know of any? Thanks in advance!
I thought about getting this little contraption but I also like my remote mirrors. If you don't have/care for remote mirrors these are a pretty good option and you avoid having to use those dinky-ass aftermarket mirrors that you can barely see anything in and/or keep moving all over the place due to wind, etc....

Quadratec Exclusive 13125 0220 - Quadratec Automatic Billet Aluminum Mirror Movers for 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec
Old 12-28-2015, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man... was looking more for dual bracket that will allow me to mount my PIAA lights on the windshield and a place for mounting the mirrors too. Those are nice but man, $250! :P
Old 12-29-2015, 09:32 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JKJeeper
Thanks man... was looking more for dual bracket that will allow me to mount my PIAA lights on the windshield and a place for mounting the mirrors too. Those are nice but man, $250! :P
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen a "dual" bracket officially made for that purpose but it would be pretty easy to make one I would think but with all the options out there now, I'd probably just buy em' as separate brackets.

The smaller aftermarket sideview mirrors are absolute trash. They either constantly move or eventually get to the point where they do, they're cheaply made (both the mounting brackets and the mirrors I have are starting to rust and look like ass, and you can't see a damn thing in them unless they're similar in size to the OEM ones or because they vibrate like hell.

The sideview mirrors, you still want them within reach so they can be adjusted if needed. However pretty much everyone mounts their pillar lights directly in front. Since the product is already out there, easiest just to get them separately / mount separately.

Quick Reply: Combo windshield mount bracket...