Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Coil Overs??? Has anyone tried this?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:56 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coil Overs??? Has anyone tried this?

Man I've been on the hunt for this coil over conversion. I was wondering if any of you guys have made the swap? I looked for a tread on this but came up short, if anyone knows of one post it and I'll deleate this one.
While we had the Rubi on the lift the other day at my friends shop, Can I mention there shop name in this tread? anyway where was I.... Oh ya had the Jeep in the air, so we pushed the front axle forward 2 inches. Man did that make the jeep look sweet!!!! Man was that front coil jacked up when the jeep hit the ground. It looked kinda like....well it wasn't very straight. So back in the air, a few hours later she backed up an inch and we are good to go. The only problem is I saw the jeep with the axle pushed forward 2"s. I like it and now I have to have it. Shop owner suggested coil overs... Needs some hands on data guys, lay it on me.

....ROFL...... thread is 3 under this one as soon as i figure out how I will deleate sorry to use up space.

Last edited by Pappasmurf; 07-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Coil Overs??? Has anyone tried this?