Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Clearance Questions: 37s on a 2.5" Coil Lift

Old 01-08-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well now that you've ordered the 35s, here is what 37s would have looked like on a 2.5" lift with stock flares that are untrimmed. I measured the height of my Jeep before and after the lift with the stock tires, and I got exactly 2.5" of lift in front, and 2" of lift in back, with the Teraflex coil lift. I understand that it is unusual not to get more than the advertised amount of lift with Teraflex lifts. I don't think my Jeep is fat, but it must be "big boned", LOL. These tires measure 36 3/4" without the weight of the Jeep on them, a half inch taller than BFGs.

Last edited by MOPWR2U; 01-08-2011 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MOPWR2U
Well now that you've ordered the 35s, here is what 37s would have looked like on a 2.5" lift with stock flares that are untrimmed. I measured the height of my Jeep before and after the lift with the stock tires, and I got exactly 2.5" of lift in front, and 2" of lift in back, with the Teraflex coil lift. I understand that it is unusual not to get more than the advertised amount of lift with Teraflex lifts. I don't think my Jeep is fat, but it must be "big boned", LOL. These tires measure 36 3/4" without the weight of the Jeep on them, a half inch taller than BFGs.
Damn that looks amazing!!

Quick Reply: Clearance Questions: 37s on a 2.5" Coil Lift