Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Christmas Present. Lloyd Cargo Mat?

Old 12-25-2007, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas Present. Lloyd Cargo Mat? HELP

Hi all, Has anyone purchased a lloyd cargo mat for the 2dr. with sub yet? Or any JK for that matter. I was just wondering if your mat worked with the rear seat. I cant get the seat to latch correctly. It does not come down and latch onto the two bars coming from the floor. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or am i the first to buy one. I got it from Quadratech and you would think for $109 it would work with the rear seat in place. I don't know what else to try because i have applied downward pressure to the seat and it still doesn't latch. Figured i would ask here first before i called quadratech and told them the problem.

Anyhow Merry Christmas and thanks for any input.

Last edited by 07rubi07; 12-25-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

Congrats and Merry X-Mas! I also received the same mat for my cargo area, but as I have a JK Unlimited, I am not having the same problems as you. :(

My Lloyd's fits nicely with the Subwoofer cutout, and in fact, could use an extra 1/2" of material to come to be flush with the rear seats. I like the look and quality of it however. First rate!
Old 12-25-2007, 12:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I agree nicely made mat, I just think it is a little to thick for the seat latch. I really want to keep the mat. I am thinking about possibly welding a piece of metal the same diameter to the top of the existing latch but i think it is a little overkill just to keep a floor mat.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone else with a 2dr get or have a lloyd custom mat for the rear?

Quick Reply: Christmas Present. Lloyd Cargo Mat?