Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Chopped stock fenders question

Old 12-15-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
here ya go!!! pgs 14 n 15.. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...nder+trim+pics

there's pics of a black one too... u should really read through the whole thread.
What an awesome job........ oh wait that's mine
Old 12-15-2010, 02:34 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mjolnir

What an awesome job........ oh wait that's mine
Yes it is and YES it looks awesome man!!! Didn't u have a fender trim party??? If I remember right...
Old 12-15-2010, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
Yes it is and YES it looks awesome man!!! Didn't u have a fender trim party??? If I remember right...
Nope, just me and a buddy, although we managed to drink an 18 pack after. So I guess it was kinda a party
Old 12-22-2010, 04:40 PM
JK Newbie

Cool

Originally Posted by SilverSahara08
I have been think about chopping my stock fenders for a while, and especially now that some excellent write-ups have been posted on here. I drive a silver Sahara and I can't decide how it would look to have the chopped silver fenders. I am sure I would trade for some black ones, which definitely looks good.

Does anyone have any pictures or experience with chopped silver fenders?
I have a Silver 07 Unlimited with the black flares,.. Brand new shape, always have used protectant on them, very black still I would be willing to trade. I have always liked the trimmed fenders on the silver sahara, but its not my style. I have been trying to find silver sahara flares on the forum forever. I want to make everything on my jk silver including bumpers and misc. parts like mirrors and door handle. Then black all the lights and windows out. Let me know what you think and if you would like to possibly trade or figure out the cost of both. Thanks

Last edited by andrewkontos; 12-22-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by silversahara08
i have been think about chopping my stock fenders for a while, and especially now that some excellent write-ups have been posted on here. I drive a silver sahara and i can't decide how it would look to have the chopped silver fenders. I am sure i would trade for some black ones, which definitely looks good.

Does anyone have any pictures or experience with chopped silver fenders?
get new fenders keep the silver ones
Old 12-24-2010, 12:18 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverSahara08
Neither black or green helps out with a silver one. You should read through the whole ... one line of the previous post
Interesting attitude toward people that are trying to help. Maybe you could just try searching...

Page 301
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...355#post745355
Page 2
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=fender%20chop

Last edited by nthinuf; 12-24-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Chopped stock fenders question