Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Check this out!

Old 03-08-2007, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IGOFSHN
Too wide. Looks too much like the stock bumper.

Not to mention and bit to much $$$ if you ask me.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:04 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by onsafari
Not to mention and bit to much $$$ if you ask me.
I disagree here. There is a ton of work in a bumper like that. You may be able to look at it and say why, it is only some sheet metal. Try building that sucker with all those angles. It's a very fair price.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:04 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

holy Big Bumper Batman!

that thing looks huge, i really expect to see the reflection on the night clouds above Gotham.

(im kidding... mostly... it does remind me of the Batman symbol, and i just dont care for full width bumpers... unless it brings catwoman around...)
Old 03-08-2007, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IGOFSHN
Too wide. Looks too much like the stock bumper.
I agree. I dont like it.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by woolf
I disagree here. There is a ton of work in a bumper like that. You may be able to look at it and say why, it is only some sheet metal. Try building that sucker with all those angles. It's a very fair price.
All you need is a good fabrication company that will build them for you and once you build one and make a good jig then the cost goes way down on production models. I'm thinking the cost per unit is anywhere from $300-$400 per unit powdercoated depending on how many he has built at one time.

But hey if people are willing to pay for it then why not charge that much.....everybody else does
Old 03-08-2007, 08:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by onsafari
All you need is a good fabrication company that will build them for you and once you build one and make a good jig then the cost goes way down on production models. I'm thinking the cost per unit is anywhere from $300-$400 per unit powdercoated depending on how many he has built at one time.

But hey if people are willing to pay for it then why not charge that much.....everybody else does

Right, now where's that sarcastic Smily I am looking for? I'll just go ahead and use this one

Quick Reply: Check this out!