Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

cheap winch

Old 05-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I run a Warn 9.5ti and I wouldnt trade it for anything. I think the cheaper winches are great for the average wheeler that might get stuck in a small mud hole once a year. If you are using it to assist you in climbing waterfalls and your life is depending on it then I think your better off spending a little extra$$. Just my 2cents

Last edited by Joe Lightfoot; 05-07-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

I agree completely!! If I was doing extreme trails I would def look into a high end warn...for the type of trails I do most likely will never use it...but having it there is better then an empty winch slot in the bumper
Old 05-07-2009, 04:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Torrin
5,047 posts, and 4,047 are smart assed, we expect nothing less from you Redneckjeep. You are always good for a laugh.
You're slipping, bro!
80% isn't anywhere near my expectations of you.
Some of us have to offset the the dumb-@$$ed and you're clearly not pulling your weight.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

hmm nice article.. i was looking into the mile marker si9500 but i think i might end up going with the superwinch epi9.0.. the superwinch is actually a little cheaper at 4wheel parts and the superwinch seems to be a much better winch..

Quick Reply: cheap winch