Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

CHange of plans for now. Putting on spacers.

Old 03-01-2011, 06:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The way his jeep will drive is an opinion. I'm at 4.5" with stock arms. A little wandering but not bad. Def not an emergency. Don't drink the "gotta have it mod" kool aid.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harbourone
The way his jeep will drive is an opinion. I'm at 4.5" with stock arms. A little wandering but not bad. Def not an emergency. Don't drink the "gotta have it mod" kool aid.
Any drag link flip or dropped pitman arm? 90% of the people with a lift over 3.5" will probably agree with my "opinion". I'm all for driving it without arms before ordering them, but it's smarter to budget for them and not be surprised later.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nope, longer brake line, bump stops, adj trackbars, lt shocks, ome hd coils and 1" tf pucks.

I will add flca's just because another 1.5" lift up front from trailer weight makes it reeaaallly squirrly.

Id love to add every steering upgrade in the book but with a newborn in the house now, and a goal of 4 more, I'm trying to get to 40's on the cheap.

Quick Reply: CHange of plans for now. Putting on spacers.