Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Centramatic's Continuous Wheel Balancers

Old 09-21-2009, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i called centramatic today and the DON'T make one for the jk. they do have a 5 on 5" model but they say it won't work for the jk. maybe you could get a spacer and do it that way though
Old 05-05-2010, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

Default centramatic

I talked with Jerry today and he thought putting a spacer/adapter (with lugs still 5 on 5) in was such a great idea he went to the website I sent him to look for some for his truck. I also asked if they had ever considered making a wheel with built in balancers, he said too many applications. AEV are you out there? If it makes sense... I am back to factory take offs because i couldn't get rid of my death wobble and my BFG M/T's all had fangs.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Centramatics

Does anyone know if they are making a set that will fit our JK's yet???? I just had my tires balenced yesterday and have about 4 ounces on the outside of 2 rims and the sorry guy used two diffrent types of lead. Really looks like butt. i wanna set on my wheels to get rid of the lead. just hoping they finally built a set for our JK's
Old 02-28-2012, 11:28 AM
JK Newbie

Wink Centra-matic balancers

In regards to the question as to if they are going to be making them for the JK, I talked to the factory a few weeks ago and they plan on having them out come spring. I run them on my Harley Electra-glide and love them. I find that I have no vibration (from the tires) as I did with weights. Now as far as cost? these are cheap. I had to pay the same price for the Harley as I will for the JK when they come out. Go figure. I plan on the purchase as soon as they are available.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have balancing beads in my Nittos on my Jeep. They work great and I would highly recommend them. No vibrations and I haven't heard them yet.
They are 35x12.5x17

Quick Reply: Centramatic's Continuous Wheel Balancers