Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Catalytic convertor install ?

Old 09-20-2016, 10:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Catalytic convertor install ?

Probably not right place post this but I wondering if some could link me to a write up of the cats or has replaced them before do I need to remove the suffrage to get it new catalytic back seems like there's no way to get it back in
Old 09-21-2016, 06:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheldon
Probably not right place post this but I wondering if some could link me to a write up of the cats or has replaced them before do I need to remove the suffrage to get it new catalytic back seems like there's no way to get it back in
not sure which engine you have. I did the left one on my 2012. Best to remove the fender liners first. Gives you a clear shot to all the bolts and the o2 sensors. Then I dropped it out the bottom. It did need to be twisted a few ways before I could clear the control arm brackets.

Quick Reply: Catalytic convertor install ?