Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Castor

Old 03-08-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boboborino
I just got back from a 150 mile round trip, and I don't know if the bad caster causes a lot of drag, but it also seemed that the jeep was getting up to speeds a lot easier, and I had to lay off the skinny a couple of times, who knowsIt could be just my imagination,or maybe my jeep is just happy again I know I am
This may be a dumb question....but when you install adj. Front lower control arms. Do you need to get another alignment? Thanks.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, anytime you add an adjustable component you need an alignment.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:08 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nautique210
This may be a dumb question....but when you install adj. Front lower control arms. Do you need to get another alignment? Thanks.
yes, but there isnt much you can adjust on a JK unless certain parts are upgraded.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:31 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by nautique210
There is a DIY alignment how-to in the Write-ups area (the index is sticked to the top). Start there, and then decide if you need to pay for one.

Quick Reply: Castor